Thursday, July 19, 2012

Michelle's Visit w17

My best friend Michelle bought a ticket to come visit me from Florida in March and the one thing she said was, "don't get pregnant before I get there!" So when I did get pregnant, I called her and told her I had some bad news. Luckily, though, she had Paul here to do the hard hikes, the drinking and the eating of great sushi.

TMI SECTION!!!

I felt pretty tired and sick when Michelle was here, but I finally got Zofran from my OB so that I wouldn't be so sick all the time. The only problem with that was it would stop me up. So I had to chose every day, do I want to eat today? Or do I want to be able to have a BM? I went from going a good 2 times a day to going once every 3 days.

The first day that I was able to go, after 3 days of not, it was so difficult, I remember thinking to myself, "if I can't pass this, how am I ever going to be able to push a baby out!?" Horrible, horrible, horrible.

BACK TO THE VISIT

So we did a bunch of different things while Michelle was here. We hiked Diamond Head, Snorkeled Hanauma Bay, went to Laie Point, Haleiwa, Polynesian Cultural Center (Saw Anuhea play), Ate great sushi, Udon, Ted's Bakery, Saw 4th of July fireworks off Waikiki Beach, went to Nashville's, Rum Fire, Mooses, Saw the people of the PX, went to the Pali Lookout, Hung out on Lanikai Beach, ate banana/mac nut pancakes, ate at Dukes, toured the Royal Hawaiian, and I got her hooked on poke bowls and got her to try her first spam: spam musubi. I think the only things we didn't do were Dole Plantation, the Sugar Mill and Matsumotos, but we do have to leave something for her to do next time!

Teds Chicken Sandwich
Michelle Rocking out next to a surfboard with her likeness on it!




4th of July Fireworks

No comments:

Post a Comment